Renewable Cobargo is committed to assisting people in Cobargo and district to explore, understand and consider electrifying their homes and businesses. This is good for reducing emissions, good for moving towards renewable energy and good for your hip pocket.
Hot water heat pumps …
We’re looking for people who would like to join in a bulk buy. Let us know if you’re interested. Contact us directly or use the form below.
Community Energy Coordinators
CaDET’s Community Energy Coordinators, David Neyle and Fiona Drum, aim to help residents (both owners and renters) to find reliable information about ways to make energy dollars go further. This includes:
- making sense of energy bills
- improving home energy efficiency
- converting from gas to electrical appliances
- finding government incentives
- assessing solar PV panel and/or battery storage needs
- being up to date on farming practices that fit with Australia’s commitment to carbon emission reduction.
The Cobargo Community Energy Coordinator initiative is funded through Federal Government’s Black Summer grant scheme to provide free energy consultations and information sessions for Cobargo and district community members.
You can catch up with David and Fiona on Wednesday mornings at the Cobargo Community Access Centre (next to the Co-op), or contact them to organise a free consultation.
Check out our resources on electrification
- Electrify! for energy savings – how energy efficient is your home or business? This guide will help you to think about how to save energy.
- Articles and resources – links to a range of online information
Our Community Energy Coordinators offer free consultations
Drop-in Wednesday mornings
We’re at the Community Access Centre (next to the Cobargo Co-Op) to discuss your energy bills and energy needs.
Make an appointment
We do site visits to help you think about solar installations, heat pumps and other energy installations/options.
Contact David Neyle
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0405 383 692
Contact Fiona Drum
Fiona.email@example.com or 0419 718 615